Saturday, September 16, 2017

Ahhh!  I seriously can't get over this family.  I just adore them so so much.  I feel like I've seen them grow and change throughout the years being able to document different parts of their life.  I met Holly and her sweet family a few years back, then was able to shoot their wedding and now their first wee babe.  Baby Reese is so precious.  I couldn't get over the perfection of her tiny little face and those lips, guys!  Check out their other shoots here, here, here and here.












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us. Pre Wedding Photographers in Bangalore

shane lee said...

Indian weddings in general are traditional affairs with large crowds filling up the wedding ceremony. Indians have extended families and the celebration will very likely be huge. India wedding photographers need to be aware of traditions and timing of how and when the picture needs to be taken Destination wedding videography

Post a Comment