Friday, October 30, 2015

Um HELLO beautiful family!  What a treat it was to shoot the Giordano family.  Sweet little Cora wasn't too sure about me pointing my big camera in her face but she sure warmed up by the end of the session and it's no secret it's SHE who is running the show!  I'm so happy I've been able to sneak in a few family sessions amidst wedding season craziness! I love being able to watch sweet interactions between families and siblings.  It helps remind me what is truly important in the life.  Hope you enjoy the preview and thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

mrsparker3 said...

Stop it!!! I cannot handle the cuteness of these cute faces! Nice job Ash. My three fave: 1. Cora's close up of her lashes while looking down. 2. Maya's close up while laying down and 3. the three kids running. What a perfect session. I'm sure they're happy with these.

Post a Comment