Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Piper & Bostyn & the cutest headbands you ever did see!--Metro Detroit Child Photographer.



I have a friend that is just a powerhouse of talent.  You know the one, always on top of the trends, can look at something once on pinterest and whip it up later that day.  Yeah she only makes me a little bit jealous.  Luckily for me though she lets me take pictures of her products every now and again and it makes my wee heart sing.  I guess since I can't be her at least I can admire her work on a daily basis.  I used my own children as models because, well, they are pretty adorable and they rock the headbands if I do say so myself!  Hope you enjoy!  And to celebrate my back-to-work post I'm giving 50% off session fees TODAY ONLY to book a session this coming May!! So hurry quick if you'd like to take advantage. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment